I had this zine idea for Valentines Day but made some printable V-day cards instead, so with one day to spare I finished putting together this little limerick that you can make super silly with a pal. I love mad libs because they cleverly help the kids learn parts of speech. And I love these little one-page book/zines because they are so easy to make and they feel like little treasures in your hands.
I drew all the pictures myself with ink and a bamboo pen, you can color them in if you like. I’d love to see what you come up with!
How to Make The Zine
- Download and print on regular copy paper
- Fold the paper in half the short way
- CUT or gently tear along the cut line in the middle of the page
- Fold in half, then half again
- Unfold all the way. Let’s assemble!
- Fold in half on the long edge, make an open diamond where the cut is.
- Refold the book, paying attention to the page order.